This post will get longer day by day 🙂
- Team Topologies : Organizing Business and Technology Teams for Fast Flow by Matthew Skelton , Manuel Pais
- Accelerate: The Science of Lean Software and DevOps: Building and Scaling High Performing Technology Organizations by Nicole Forsgren, Jez Humble, and Gene Kim
Key takeaways via infoQ:
“ – Software delivery performance matters, and it has a significant impact on organizational outcomes such as profitability, market share, quality, customer satisfaction, and achieving organizational and mission goals.
– High performers achieve higher levels of throughput, stability, and quality; they’re not trading off to achieve these attributes (for example, “moving fast and breaking things”).
– You can improve your performance by implementing practices from the lean, agile and devops playbooks.
– Implementing these practices and capabilities also has an impact on your organizational culture, which in turn has an impact on both your software delivery performance and organizational performance.
– There’s still lots of work to do to understand how to improve performance, and we’re excited to see other teams build on our research!“
- Stres: Duygusal Tükenmişlik Döngüsünü Kırmanın Sırrı by Amelia Nagoski Emily Nagoski
- What the Dog Saw by Malcolm Gladwell
“a book about seeing the different perspectives”